Hornady 45/70 Unprimed Brass /50 Mfg# 8784
40-70 brass | 40-70 brass for sale | Hornady Unprimed Brass
This 45/70 uses our new 325-grain solid brass flat point and prints an average 5-shot group of 1.9″ inches at 100 yards. Feeds through all lever guns with ease and its relatively mild recoil make it easy to shoot accurately. Take advantage of our limited-time price and give these a try!
- Solid brass projectile
- New Starline brass
- Premium powder
- 1,740 FPS (18″ barrel)
- 20 Rounds
NOT SAFE IN TRAPDOOR SPRINGFIELD RIFLES!
We have Trapdoor loads for this application. Other 45/70 options are available here.
– Caliber: 45/70 Government
– 50 Per Box
- Once fired brass cartridges with mixed headstamps. For the reloader who likes to process their own brass. All cases have been magnetically screened and machine sorted. All our once-fired brass is packaged in vacuumed sealed bags. This protects the brass and inhibits tarnishing.
- Raw: (50) For the reloader who likes to process their own brass.
- Polished: (50) Brass has been tumbled in stainless steel pins for a very clean and shiny finish inside and out. Brass is comprised of mixed headstamps, both nickel and brass casings.
- New Brass: (50) New unfired, unprimed brass from various manufacturers in 50-count boxes. The brass is unfired and unprimed. It is in its original packaging, except for Starline brass. We purchase this brass in bulk and package the brass in vacuum-sealed bags like our once-fired brass. Unprimed Brass for sale
- 45 70 brass, 45 70 brass for sale, 45 70 brass in stock now, Hornady Unprimed Brass, Hornady Unprimed Brass for sale, Hornady Unprimed Brass in stock now
There are no reviews yet.